Here are some of the top sports articles from FOX Sports networks we found for November 7th from 11:05 to 11:10:
- Yardbarker – Three Way Chili – Bengals’ Struggles Should Come As No Surprise | November – Remember all those improvements the Cincinnati Bengals made during the offseason, addressing glaring needs?
- Yardbarker – Rant Sports – Cincinnati Bengals: Geno Atkins, AJ Green to Break Franchise Records? – For the Cincinnati Bengals, there have been very few reasons to celebrate this season.
- Yardbarker – Waiting For Next Year – Shurmur talks about improving communications – We’ll make changes here and we’ll streamline some of things.
- Yardbarker – Waiting For Next Year – While We’re Waiting… Loving the dynamic duo, Irving and Waiters – “That future inclues an “exciting young backcourt” evolving into the “nastiest backcourt tandem” in the NBA.
- Yardbarker – Real GM Basketball – Waiters Showcases Why Cavaliers Liked Him 4th Overall With 28 Points – Dion Waiters had a career-high 28 points in the Cleveland Cavaliers' 108-101 win at the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
- Yardbarker – Waiting For Next Year – While We’re Waiting… Ch-ch-changes coming? – Making the case FOR trading Asdrubal-
- Yardbarker – MTR Radio – Aroldis Chapman and whether the value of a closer is equivilent to that of a starting pitcher – Reports are that the Cincinnati Reds have not decided whether they plan to use closer Aroldis Chapman in the same role or use him as a starter in 2013.
- Yardbarker – Redlegs Review – On this date in Reds history: Cincinnati voters shoot down plans to build new stadium – November 7th, 1939 – Fresh off winning their first National League pennant in 20 years, a vote on a $6 million bond to help fund a new 60,000-seat stadium is executed. The results? 81,941 Cincinnatians against and 46,955 Cincinnatians in favor.
- Yardbarker – Rant Sports – Braxton Miller boasts Heisman Trophy-like numbers for Ohio State – Sophomore Braxton Miller has a chance to pass for 2,000 yards, rush for 1,500 yards and lead the Ohio State Buckeyes to an undefeated season.